Chuck Balacy is a Vice President and Regional Account Executive with Mutual of Omaha Bank, and has been providing financial services to homeowner associations for over 11 years. He is an active member of Community Associations Institute (Nevada and Utah Chapters), Community Association Management Executive Officers (CAMEO), as well as the Nevada Association of Community Managers (NACM). Chuck has spoken at various luncheons, panel discussions, and round tables on homeowner association investing, lending and finance, and cyber theft awareness. He is an owner of the Nevada Educated Business Partner (NVEBP) designation, and has served on CAI Nevada's Education Committee and is a past President of Toastmasters 116. Recently, Chuck was certified by the Nevada Real Estate Division as an instructor for community manager continuing education. He is a recipient of the 2015 Mutual of Omaha Bank Pillar Award for his commitment to the bank's purpose and core values. Chuck has attended both the College of Southern Nevada and the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
Chuck's Recent Posts
- Who opens the bank statements each month?
- Who reconciles these statements, and how often?
- Who cuts the checks? Are they in numerical order?
- Who is responsible for obtaining check signatures?
- Are there past records of all checks (cancelled and deposited)?
- Who is authorized to speak to the bank with questions?
Cyber theft can be a devastating threat to the community association industry. Here are some ways to make yourself or your business a smaller target: Read More…